Saturday, May 9, 2020

Real (RL) Kids on IMVU or Secondlife

I made a post on my Facebook this morning asking a question :





I joined IMVU around the time it launched and I played all the way up until 2009/2010 when I decided to follow my "Sisters" to Secondlife. My oldest son has been watching me play on both platforms pretty much his entire life. 

How did I feel when I found out he was on IMVU?
I asked him to come to SL and be my son. He refused said SL was too hard to learn.

What age does he play?
My son is a teen in RL and he switches between a child and a teen.

Do he have a family on IMVU? How do I feel about it:
Yes my son has a family on IMVU and it doesn't bother me. I know how role playing goes.

How do I feel about uploading Credits for my son:
Well shit I just do it. He ain't too high maintenance although you would think so. His avatars are FLY.

Talking to strangers :
I simply told him this a white van scenario.





"With lesson's learned, experiences are made; you will wise up." - The Reject


(I will post an updated status on why people think his foot shaking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment